Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trade Show Opening

The ribbon cutting for the 2009 Commodity Trade show took place this afternoon. This year’s trade show is the largest in Commodity Classic history! Those companies leading today’s agricultural industry made up more than 940 booths for over 230 companies. The moment the doors were opened and the ribbon was cut, a mob of people hurried in, were greeted by Monsanto reps giving out their tote bags representing their newest Genuity brand. People then began to scatter about and venture through the aisles to numerous booths.

It was remarkable to see the designs and styles of each of the booths. I knew this wasn’t going to be an ordinary trade show with just the simple booths located in their 10x10 “stall.” But I definitely did not realize how miraculous it was going to be. Pioneer, Syngenta, Bayer Crop Sciences, Monsanto, Caterpillar, and John Deere all caught my eye, as I could see a part of every booth from the main entrance!

It was exciting for Brooke and I to walk around to the various booths and find out what they were excited about here at the classic or what was going on with their company. Every employee or representative we talked to were so enthusiastic about their company! Here are a few pictures of the trade show in general!

Continue to follow my blog and I’ll be sure to include my interviews and information I gathered from the companies I talked to. You won’t want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment